Phone: John Murphy 07507-859239
Jim Crawley 07507 – 859230
Welcome to St Albans London Colney ABA
The St Albans and London Colney ABA is a Premier local boxing club that offers classes for all age groups. The trainers are friendly and trained in motivating and encourage you to be the best boxer you can. We will train you the basics of Boxing and it will become an art.The St Albans Amateur Boxing Club is open to people of all boxing abilities. So come down to watch what we do and get a feel for one of the workouts. You will feel the benefits in no time.
We offer a free introductory session for juniors (10-21 year olds) on Sunday mornings from 10am to 12 noon. From then on the cost for this age range for the two hour session is just £3 per session.
Juniors are also welcome at our other sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7pm to 9pm, with the Wednesday session also focusing on juniors.
All sessions start promptly, so please arrive 15 minutes before the start time.
The club is run by qualified ABA coaches all of whom hold current first aid certificate and are CRB checked. Old school coaches of the sweet science.
- Come down to watch what we do to get a feel for one of the workouts
- From learning the basics of The Art of Boxing, to becoming an Amateur Boxer
- You will feel the benefits in no time
- Run by qualified ABA coaches all of whom hold current first aid certificate and are CRB checked
- Old school coaches of the sweet science